BITCOIN UPDATE –

Yesterday once again market rejected the key resistance level i have spoke about a number of times and is now falling to the bottom support of the range we are currently bound between – we need to hold above this level, IF we break it to the downside we are highly likely to see more continuation lower, we could wait to see how the market reacts to this zone and play a nice long scalp back up to the top of the range – for now we are waiting to see some confirmations.