#BTC looks to be pretty steady for the moment. The 50MA kissed the 100MA and bounced off nicely (first blue circle). The 50 then created a little bit of breathing room vs. 100 (red circle). This is pretty much what I am watching. Can the 50 stay above and separate a bit more, that would be impetus for higher move. That being said, being end of year holiday time, profit taking, would not surprise me to see a bit of a dip or fairly steady in this range. Looking for a fairly large move Jan 2-5 area, as this aligns with a longer term pattern. We shall see. Trade safely.
About The Author
September 5, 2020
December 27, 2020
Signup for our Newsletter
- Top 6 Altcoins Set to Explode in 2021 | Best Cryptocurrency Investments January 2021
- 3 Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In 2021 | Bitcoin News Today | top altcoins buy now
- Bitcoin Double Spend | Why Bitcoin is Crashing | Ark Invest
- “WE ARE IN A VERY RISKY PLACE” Raoul Pal On Investing, Bitcoin, Interest Rates & Economy
- How I Would Invest $1000 in Cryptocurrency in 2021 | Best Cryptocurrency to Buy in 2021?