OMG Network is a Layer-2 scaling protocol for Ethereum . What this protocol aims to achieve is a higher transaction throughput at a lower cost while leveraging the security guarantees of its underlying layer. OMG Network is predicated on the creation of a child chain that batches transactions before committing them to the root chain, which, in this case, is Ethereum . The child chain relies on the root chain as the trust and arbitration layer. With this type of relationship, if something goes wrong with the child chain, users’ funds should remain safe. The protocol’s token, OMG, is the primary method by which users can pay for transaction fees and interact with the network.
About The Author
December 5, 2020
July 13, 2020
June 6, 2020
Signup for our Newsletter
- Bitcoin investment questions answered – PayPal News, Price prediction, Safety?
- How To Invest In Bitcoin | How To Earn Money [Step by Step Guide]
- 15 Reasons Why You SHOULD INVEST In CRYPTO
- BEST & WORST CASE INVESTING IN BITCOIN | All-TIME HIGH BTC 2020!! | Buy Bitcoin in Australia 2021
- BITCOIN 1050% PRICE PREDICTION 2021 | How to make money with Bitcoin Investing Australia, Trading