Market in last 24hrs
- BTCUSD saw a downtrend with the price getting the upper band rejection
- Price was high. The market moved ~1.51%, between $13.87k and $13.66k
Today’s Trend analysis
- BTCUSD expected to see a downtrend as the price after getting upper band rejection decreased confirming by for a downtrend continuation
- Price at time of publishing: $13,448
- BTC’s market cap: $249 Billion
- Oscillator indicators are mostly neutral. at 42
- Moving average indicators are indicating a downtrend is neutral
- Volume indicators observed increase in value for red candle while decreased for blue candle
Price expected to see a downtrend as the price after getting upper band rejection decreased confirming by for a downtrend continuation. Most of the Oscillator indicators are neutral. line moving below the signal line, with the histogram size increasing in the negative region suggesting bias. at 42, in the neutral region below the midline. at around -109, in the oversold region indicating a downtrend. Another interesting point to notice here is that the observed an increase in value for red candles while decreased for blue candles indicating a shift from buyers to sellers.
The analysis is based on signals from 28 technical indicators, out of which 17 are moving averages and the remaining 11 are oscillators. These indicator values are calculated using 4Hr candles.
DM to get details of the above analysis and list of indicators & their values used to arrive at the above conclusion.
If you find the analysis useful, please like and share our ideas with the community as well as follow to stay updated with new ideas!