ETH to see an uptrend further(4Hr) | Price in parallel channel
Market in last 24hrs
- ETHUSD saw a sideways movement with price increases and declining from the upper band
- Price was high. The market moved ~3.14% between $384.69 and $372.95
Today’s Trend analysis
- ETHUSD expected to see an uptrend as price is rising inside the , with the price getting lower channel support to increase further
- Price at the time of publishing: $379.79
- ETH’s market cap: $42.87 Billion
- Oscillator indicators are mostly neutral. at 55
- Moving average indicators are suggesting an uptrend. is neutral
- Volume indicators observed an increase in with price increase while a decrease in with the price decline
Price expected to see an uptrend as price is rising inside the , with the price getting lower channel support to increase further. Most of the Oscillator indicators are neutral. line moving above the signal line, with the histogram size decreasing in positive region suggesting bias. at 55, in the neutral region above the midline. with a value of around 77 in the neutral region with a pullback from overbought. Another interesting point to notice here is that the observed an increase in with price increase while a decrease in with price decline suggesting a strengthened buying pressure.
The analysis is based on signals from 28 technical indicators, out of which 17 are moving averages and remaining 11 are oscillators. These indicator values are calculated using 4Hr candles.
DM to get details of the above analysis and list of indicator & their values used to arrive at the above conclusion.
If you find the analysis useful, please like and share our ideas with the community!