ETH to see a sideways movement(4Hr) | Price trading inside bands
Market in last 24hrs
- ETHUSD saw an uptrend followed by upper band rejection from $379.9
- Price was high. The market moved ~3.15% between $379.94 and $368.31
Today’s Trend analysis
- ETHUSD expected to see a sideways movement as the price is trading inside the bands with upper band resistance, price to touch midline support and consolidate further
- Price at the time of publishing: $374.86
- ETH’s market cap: $42.41 Billion
- Oscillator indicators are mostly neutral. at 54
- Moving average indicators are suggesting an uptrend. is neutral
- Volume indicators observed an increase in with price increase while a decrease in with price decline
Price expected to see a sideways movement as the price is trading inside the bands with upper band resistance, price to touch midline support, and consolidate further. Most of the Oscillator indicators are neutral. line moving above the signal line, with the histogram size decreasing in positive region suggesting bias. at 54, in the neutral region above the midline. with a value of around 78 in the neutral region. Another interesting point to notice here is that the observed an increase in with price increase while a decrease in with price decline suggesting a strengthened buying pressure.
The analysis is based on signals from 28 technical indicators, out of which 17 are moving averages and remaining 11 are oscillators. These indicator values are calculated using 4Hr candles.
DM to get details of the above analysis and list of indicator & their values used to arrive at the above conclusion.
If you find the analysis useful, please like and share our ideas with the community!