ETHUSD to see a sideways movement(4hr) | Price riding midline
Market in last 24hrs
- ETHUSD saw a sideways movement with price moving above and below the midline band
- Price was low. The market moved ~2.59% between $360.8 and $351.68
Today’s Trend analysis
- ETHUSD expected to see a sideways movement as price is riding the midline band and expected to continue the same
- Price at time of publishing: $355.15
- ETH’s market cap: $40.16 Billion
- Oscillator indicators are mostly neutral. at 51
- Moving average indicators are suggesting a downtrend. is neutral
- Volume indicators moved from above the 20-candle moving average to below the 20-candle moving average
Price expected to see a sideways movement as price is riding the midline band and expected to continue the same. Most of the Oscillator indicators are neutral. line moving below the signal line, with the histogram size increasing in negative region suggesting bias. at 51, in the neutral region above the midline. with a value of around -19 in the neutral region. Another interesting point to notice here is that the moved from above the 20-candle moving average to below the 20-candle moving average indicating a .
The analysis is based on signals from 28 technical indicators, out of which 17 are moving averages and remaining 11 are oscillators. These indicator values are calculated using 4Hr candles.
DM to get details of the above analysis and list of indicator & their values used to arrive at the above conclusion.
If you find the analysis useful, please like and share our ideas with the community!