ETH to see an uptrend(1D) | Midline resistance break expected
Market in last 1 week
- ETHUSD saw a rejection from midline followed by consolidation with support from lower band
- Price was very high. The market moved ~23.1%, between $385.31 and $313
Today’s Trend analysis
- ETHUSD expected to see an uptrend as the price is trading inside the bands and is expected to break the midline after getting support from lower band
- Price at time of publishing: $359.93
- ETH’s market cap: $40 Billion
- Oscillator indicators are mostly neutral. at 48
- Moving average indicators are biased towards an uptrend. is neutral
- Volume indicators saw an increase in as price decreased followed by decrease in with price increase
Price expected to see an uptrend as the price is trading inside the bands and is expected to break the midline after getting support from lower band. Most of the Oscillator indicators are neutral. line approaching signal line from below with histogram size decreasing in the negative direction suggesting bias. at 48, below the midline still in the neutral region. is around -12, in the neutral region with an upmove from oversold region. Another interesting point to notice here is that saw an increase in as price decreased followed by decrease in with price increase weak buying pressure.
The analysis is based on signals from 28 technical indicators, out of which 17 are moving averages and the remaining 11 are oscillators. These indicator values are calculated using 1D candles.
DM to get details of the above analysis and list of indicators & their values used to arrive at the above conclusion.
If you find the analysis useful, please like and share our ideas with the community!