ETH/USD: Long Term Breakout Analysis 1W (Aug. 17)
X Force Global Analysis:
If you find our analyses to be helpful, make sure to support us by dropping a ‘like’
Ethereum has been leading this cryptocurrency rally of 2020. In this analysis, we assess Ethereum’s weekly chart in order to determine potentiality of its long term growth.
– To begin with, there has been a strong zone of resistance between $365 and $400, marked by the orange bar
– We have seen prices test, and get rejected by this territory numerous times throughout history.
– The last time we saw a break and close above this was in November 2017, which led to a massive rally
– As demonstrated above, this is the first time in almost 3 years since we have broken out of the strong
– It’s also important to note that we have broken through significant descending resistances, marked by the dotted white lines
What We Believe
As we have seen the weekly candle break and close above significant resistance zones, we believe that a corrective or leading prices back down sub $350 is highly improbable. The weekly chart demonstrates clear upside for a long term .
Let us know what you think in the comment section below